[Dnsmasq-discuss] Configuration question - different subnets for different interfaces

Edwin Whitelaw Edwin.Whitelaw at nrvunwired.net
Wed Nov 9 14:01:14 GMT 2005

I'm a wireless ISP and use the PCEngines WRAP board for serving
customers.  It has two radio interfaces + an ethernet port.  One radio
is a backhaul connection and the other is an Access Point for local
customer service.  The ethernet port may be connected to another AP.

Each interface has it's own subnet so I'd like to have dnsmasq issue a
different range based on which interface the request comes in on.  I've
read the list archives, perused the man page, read all the comments in
the .conf file and am still not clear if this can be done or how.

Is this doable?

Thanks,

Edwin

--