[Dnsmasq-discuss] 2.33 compile warning wit NO_IPV6

Gilles Espinasse g.esp at free.fr
Tue Aug 8 06:59:20 BST 2006

I would suggest to document NO_IPV6 in src/config.h like
/* #define HAVE_BROKEN_RTC */
/* #define HAVE_ISC_READER */
/* #define HAVE_DBUS */
Actually it is described only in Changelog.
I was not able to pass -DNO_IPV6 to CFLAGS but made a #define on config.h.

There is some warnings using NO_IPV6
netlink.c: In function `iface_enumerate':
netlink.c:120: warning: label `again' defined but not used
netlink.c:102: warning: unused parameter `ipv6_callback'

This patch fix 2 warnings but I am unsure about how to fix
unused parameter `ipv6_callback'

Gilles