[Dnsmasq-discuss] thank you for bogus-nxdomain

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Oct 12 13:53:35 BST 2006

Earthlink has decided to do what Verisign did a couple of years ago, and
break NX.  After a week of dealing with it, I remembered that dnsmasq had a
feature to deal with that fact.

60 seconds later, after modifying dnsmasq config on my OpenWRT, DNS is
correct again, and I'm a very happy camper!

Just wanted to thank everyone working on dnsmasq for making such a useful,
functional, piece of software. :)  It is the DNS/DHCP server for all subnets
that I manage, and is brilliant. :)

	-Sean