[Dnsmasq-discuss] dhcp clients not recieving acks

rhade at iinet.net.au rhade at iinet.net.au
Wed May 9 06:21:21 BST 2007

thanks for the quick response (sorry for the html)

i tried installing 2.39 from source as there is not a openbsd pkg for it

and get
####
[/home/user/dnsmasq-2.39]
->sudo make install
make I18N=-DNO_GETTEXT -f ../bld/Makefile -C src dnsmasq
make: unknown option -- C
usage: make [-BeiknPqrSst] [-D variable] [-d flags] [-f makefile]
            [-I directory] [-j max_jobs] [-m directory] [-V variable]
            [NAME=value] [target ...]
*** Error code 2

Stop in /home/user/dnsmasq-2.39 (line 15 of Makefile).
####

is it a problem to install using sudo?

do i need to be a in a different directory?