[Dnsmasq-discuss] dhcp clients not recieving acks

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Wed May 9 09:20:44 BST 2007

rhade at iinet.net.au wrote:
> WOOOOOOOOOOO
>
> works great, thanks heaps
>
> what a weird error, i'll have to email the openbsd maintainer and see if they can
> update the version on the package list

According to this, it's moved to 2.38
http://ports.openbsd.nu/net/dnsmasq

Maybe that's not official though: the link to the list of packages for
4.1 on the openbsd.org is broken.

> using gmake to build, is that openbsd specific?
> because the setup docs specify regular make

On Linux, make _is_ gmake. FreeBSD/Dragonfly make understands enough
options to just work. OpenBSD make doesn't. Not sure about NetBSD.
There's a FAQ entry, I think.

> thanks again

No problem.