[Dnsmasq-discuss] Restricting dhcp-range to certain MAC prefixes?

Dermot Bradley dermot.bradley at sla-mobile.com
Mon Jun 25 17:21:48 BST 2007

> Of course the best thing would be to configure Window's DHCP server to
> ignore the relevent MAC addresses. I have no idea how to do that.

I'd thought the same thing myself, however I don't believe its possible
to do this on Windows (have Googled and asked a few Windows Gurus).

SLA Mobile APAC, part of Stirk, Lamont & Associates Ltd.
Registered Address: Thomas Andrews House, Queens Road, Belfast,  BT3 9DU
Registered in Northern Ireland, Number: NI 47983. VAT Number: 832 2778 22