[Dnsmasq-discuss] lease list format and embedded spaces

richardvoigt at gmail.com richardvoigt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 00:29:51 BST 2007

Since the lease list file uses a space as a delimiter (as does the output
from external-script init), it looks like names containing spaces aren't
handled correctly.  Actually, it looks like dnsmasq stops reading the host
file after the first line with too many columns.

I'm going to mangle the hostname column as it is pulled back out of the
database to cure this, but is there any better solution?

I can send a copy of the current lease list if that would help any.