[Dnsmasq-discuss] Re: Multiple mac addresses to one ip

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:17:41 BST 2007

[resend, after i realized this did not go to the list]

I'm trying to set this up, and I found some very fine documantation to
that effect.  I've encountered a new problem though.  NetworkManager
does not seem to honour /etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf (on debian).  I know
this is out of dnsmasqs scope, but are there any quick hacks?

Alternatively, can i set up a script for dnsmasq that when a request
from either mac address comes in, the other lease is released, so the
new one can go through?

Cheers,