[Dnsmasq-discuss] Re: Multiple mac addresses to one ip

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Fri Aug 17 21:53:46 BST 2007

On Friday 17 August 2007 12:43, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:
> I just spoke with a friend who hacks on NetworkManager, and he
> basically stated it's a one line fix, but network manager currently
> doesn't honour the config file OOB.  It might be something that Ubuntu
> hacked in.  Guess I got a late night hacking task to accomplish.

Ah, that could be. I've never used NetworkManager.  I've only edited the
interfaces file by hand, and used the standard network start/stop scripts.
That could explain why I've never seen the glitch.

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111