[Dnsmasq-discuss] Support for DHCP option 125

~ Kunal Sharma ~ koolkunal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:00:52 BST 2007

Actually, this is a pretty stable system and changing something as important
as dnsmasq is fraught
with risks. Apart from that, the management hasn't allocated enough time for
me to be able to upgrade
to the latest version and test all the related functionalities.

I do hope, however, that the version I'm using does not have critical bugs
or restrictions.

Thanks,
Kunal