[Dnsmasq-discuss] Source modification for known suffixes

Antonio González Artime patxungo83 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:31:54 GMT 2008

Hello everybody:

I'm a spanish student trying to modify dnsmasq's source to reach the next goal:

When a DNS query ends with, for example, .p2p (www.thankyou.p2p), dnsmasq should answer with "localhost" and a specific port. I'm not sure what is the best place in the code to make the change... ¿forward.c rfc1035.c? I would appreciate your help. Thank you,

Antonio G.A.