[Dnsmasq-discuss] Why not add md5's?

Robert Diamond deadram at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:06:42 GMT 2008

Was working on a series of script to auto-check websites for updates of
"important" and "world/internet accessible" servers I'm running on my
box. During the process I noticed dnsmasq's website doesn't have any
md5sums (or other forms of data verification; ie: sha1sum, pgp sigs).

Don't know if others are interested in having this, but it shouldn't be
hard to automate the process on the website :)

--
Robert A.M. Diamond
  <deadram at gmail.com>

This is a country where people are free to practice their religion,
regardless of race, creed, color, obesity, or number of dangling keys...