[Dnsmasq-discuss] New to list and Question

Jorge Bastos mysql.jorge at decimal.pt
Wed Apr 23 14:28:16 BST 2008

Yap, it's working.

So assuming the full DNS name of the NT server is
"Hercules.mycompany-int.pt" the and the server has the name of "Hercules",
and for example my PC has the name "pc_jorge" I'll have:

Hercules.hercules.mycompany-int.pt
Pc_jorge.hercules.mycompany-int.pt

And in dnsmasq the configuration will be as you said:

server=/hercules.mycompany-int.pt/192.168.1.204

And logins are faster again since there are no dns timeout's