[Dnsmasq-discuss] DNS for DHCP addresses

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+tools at mega-nerd.com
Sat May 3 08:35:01 BST 2008

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Is this possible?

Yes it is.

For the archive, what I did was point create a file /etc/dnsmasq-resolv.conf
that gets dnsmasq uses and point the machines /etc/resolv.conf at
dnsmasq.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
Seen on usenet (possibly a quote from an IBM exec):
"Each large company needs its Vietnam, and Microsoft will
 experience it with NT..."
Erik de Castro Lopo