[Dnsmasq-discuss] Problem with dnsmasq and Dell 1650

Gilles Espinasse g.esp at free.fr
Thu Jul 10 18:38:31 BST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Caleb Morse
To: Simon Kelley
Cc: dnsmasq-discuss at lists.thekelleys.org.uk
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Dnsmasq-discuss] Problem with dnsmasq and Dell 1650

> I'm getting a weird error TFTP booting a Dell 1650 I have. I'm running
> version 1.38 of dnsmasq and the latest version of the Dell BIOS.

Boot-agent 1.8.14 is very old.
I have v4.1.19 in all my Intel nic I can update.
4.1.19 is old too but I have not problems, so as it run,...

Is it a motherboard include nic, so depending of bios for the boot agent?
If this is not the case, I would suggest updating the boot agent, that's
easy with a dos floppy and Intel program.

Gilles