[Dnsmasq-discuss] one laptop, one IP, two NICs?

A C agcme at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 02:04:17 BST 2008

I've got a laptop that uses a wireless or wired connection (never both simultaneously).  Is there a way to configure dnsmasq to serve the same IP and hostname to the laptop regardless of which interface is used?  Currently other DHCP devices on my network use /etc/ethers to govern which IP they get to ensure a static IP assignment (for things like cameras and printers).

Thanks