[Dnsmasq-discuss] Incorrect broadcast address given

OB Lutz ob.lutz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:18:55 BST 2008

# route
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
192.168.8.224   *               255.255.255.224 U     0      0        0 br-lan
224.0.0.0       *               240.0.0.0       U     0      0        0 bmf0
# ip route show
192.168.8.224/27 dev br-lan  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.8.225
224.0.0.0/4 dev bmf0  scope link

Nothing crazy going on there.

Yes, manually specifying it works.