[Dnsmasq-discuss] Enabling Reverse Lookup In A Live Environment

Jason jason.wallace at myrealbox.com
Sun Nov 16 05:14:08 GMT 2008

Paul,

    I don't think my upstream provider, AT&T, has delegated the reverse
lookup to me because, when I do a reverse lookup from outside my
network, nothing shows up in the firewall log.  Also, the reverse lookup
says "unable to resolve 4.5.6.7".  So I think the request is just being
dumped.

And yes, I have my SPF records in place with my domain registrar via
their name servers.

Thanks,
Jason