[Dnsmasq-discuss] Multiple IP ranges but different Networks.

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:45:53 GMT 2008

Hi,
I an trying out a scenario in which dnsmasq should allocate IPs from two
ranges.
I know this works if the two different ranges are on the same network (same
subnet mask). All I had to do was add the "dhcp-range" line with the new
range and as soon as the IPs from the first range were exhausted, dnsmasq
started allocating addresses from the second range.

Is it possible to do the same, but on different networks (different subnet
masks).
Is this possible without any code change ?

Thanks,
Raseel
http://raseel.in