[Dnsmasq-discuss] dump state after config changes via DBus

Tom Metro tmetro+dnsmasq at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:15:10 BST 2009

The configuration state of Dnsmasq can be altered via DBus. Is there a
way to have Dnsmasq dump its current configuration state, which may no
longer reflect the files on disk? (I see you can dump the DNS cache in
response to a user signal, but I'm interested in the config, such as
what upstream DNS servers are being queried for which networks.)

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA