[Dnsmasq-discuss] Feature request: make dnsmasq able to work as a proxydhcp

Alkis Georgopoulos alkisg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:09:36 BST 2009

Sorry for the very late responce, couldn't find free time to test
earlier.

Reporting success with:
Broadcom Corporation NetLink BCM5787M Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express
Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 20)
Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8110SC/8169SC Gigabit Ethernet (rev
10)
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
(rev 12)

Reporting failure with Virtualbox:
  "UDP checksum error" and "no filename received"

It would be nice if it could work without any pxe menus, but as Simon
said, the menu can be hidden, so it's not really a problem.

I've reported the gpxe problems to #etherboot, they told me they'd have
a look.

Thanks a lot Simon!!! This was a much needed feature for a lot of us.

Kind regards,
Alkis Georgopoulos