[Dnsmasq-discuss] Configuring dnsmasq for two interfaces

richardvoigt at gmail.com richardvoigt at gmail.com
Fri May 29 20:53:41 BST 2009

You can stop acting as a NAT router (or prevent NAT for wireless
computers) without changing wlan0 from access point to ad hoc.  If it
was working in infrastructure mode, I'd leave it that way.

And look into your netfilter rules (iptables) to restrict data from
the wireless from going out the internet.