[Dnsmasq-discuss] Hard Coded Routes with Asterisk

Terry Stone terry at beach-works.com
Wed Jul 1 18:53:33 BST 2009

Have been away and not been able to follow up on these suggestions until
now. Yes, the good news is that hard coding in the routes in /etc/hosts has
solved the problem. I really like the suggestion of doing a regular lookup
to check that the IP address has not changed, rather than re-invent the
wheel does anyone have a script that might do this?

Terry

Message: 1