[Dnsmasq-discuss] extension of configuration files

Carlos Carvalho carlos at fisica.ufpr.br
Sun Jul 5 22:29:11 BST 2009

Simon Kelley (simon at thekelleys.org.uk) wrote on 5 July 2009 16:41:
 >I guess the problem is knowing _which_ files should be ignored ( how
 >many conventions are there?) and not ignoring files which someone,
 >somewhere, thinks are perfectly OK and should be used.

That's clearly impossible. If you decide to do it there are only two
possibilities: define the (only) extension in dnsmasq, or do it like
apache, as Michael says. I think the later is too much bloat. I'd
rather not have any exclusion but since you ruled this out we're left
with the first alternative.

What about just leaving it as it's now? :-)