[Dnsmasq-discuss] two dnsmasq servers providing dhcp for one domain

Data Control Systems - Mike Elkevizth mike at dcsamerica.com
Thu Jul 16 00:23:50 BST 2009

I do this by separating the two subnets into two domains.  Then you can tell
the server on domain1 to forward all queries for domain2 to the other
server.  It works well for me, but I always know which subnet each host is
on.  You could also use the config option "server=//server.domain2" and
visa-versa to make all queries with an unqualified domain name forward to
the other server.  If anyone knows a better way, I would like to know
myself.

Mike E.