[Dnsmasq-discuss] DHCP options 60 and 43

Spencer Clark larzuf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:24:45 BST 2009

Hi all -

Is there a way to force dnsmasq 2.49 to not send DHCP options 60 and 43?
I've updated from 2.47 to 2.49. We've got an altiris imaging server here,
and our clients can't PXE boot to the altiris server since I've updated
dnsmasq.

I've done wireshark captures from both 2.47 and 2.49 and noticed that 2.49
always sends options 60 and 43 even if I don't have any PXE-related options
in the configuration.

I am hoping that I am overlooking something simple! Thanks in advance.

-Spencer