[Dnsmasq-discuss] Answering DHCPINFORM from other interfaces

Michael Rack dnsmasq.list at michaelrack.de
Sat Oct 17 22:24:05 BST 2009

correct. ppp is a point to point interface and can not assigned to a
ethernet-bridge.

But ppp-server have to serve ip-adresses without a dhcp-server?!? you
have to manage the dynamic ip-adresses by your ppp-server.

What server is running on your machine?

You use a dhcpc-plugin, this plugin have to relay all broadcast messages
to dnsmasq. I think the problem is located on your dhcpc-plugin.