[Dnsmasq-discuss] dhcp-option 120, sip server, how?

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 21:57:07 GMT 2009

Hello,

How do I specify dhcp-option 120 (for sip server) in my dnsmasq conf
file? I have tried:
dhcp-option:
dhcp-option=120,1,192.168.5.1

but after searching the web have not verified if this is the correct
method (there are reports of specifying it in hex as well).

Suggestions, please?

Thanks.

ever having been read.