[Dnsmasq-discuss] Questio on DHCP option 125

Bo Zhou bramzhou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:41:51 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm a new comer to this mail list. I noticed that 2 years ago, there were
some people talking about DHCP option 125 support in the dnsmasq. (
http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2007q3/001590.html)
I am just wondering what is the status for that. I checked dnsmasq v2.51,
seems it still doesn't support option 125. Anyone has news on that?

I do apologize that if there's maill thread already discussed similiar
question but could anybody give me the link as reference if there is. Thanks
a lot.

/Bram