[Dnsmasq-discuss] can resolve 1 specific host

Knud knud.skrald at guldberg.info
Sun Nov 15 13:29:11 GMT 2009

Hi Simon

Just tested again...same issue again

asking my upstream nameserver...
camping.dba.dk => unknown
www.dba.dk => ok
again camping.dba.dk => now ok !

restart my dnsmasq makes it to known www.dba.dk and camping.dba.dk

I am running another dnsmasq server (at a school) with another upstream
nameserver...there seems no problems
It is another version of dnsmasq included in the FREESCO packged.
But it seems not to be a dnsmasq issue but further upstream problem

Just strange that this specific host gives problems and not others (to
my knowlegde)

Knud