[Dnsmasq-discuss] Not Resolving DHCP addresses

Andy Leak andy at r210.com
Thu Dec 24 00:01:19 GMT 2009

Dear DNSMASQ List:

Now DHCP addresses are being resolved just fine, and everything is working
100% ok.

Here's what I did:
- went to lunch
- did a little christmas shopping
- then came back and everything was working fine

Now I am curious why this problem occurred, and what happened to resolve the
issue.  Any ideas??

Thanks for DNSMASQ - it is really a great program.

I've got a new DNSMASQ installation.

andy at r210.com
650-823-0836