[Dnsmasq-discuss] i should know this...

AJ Weber aweber at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 14:42:37 BST 2010

Using the "server" directive works perfectly, as you said.  Thank you for
the reply.

1) Why did we (you, but I remember there being some "discussion around it)
decide not to implement the CNAME such that it would allow for an "external"
reference?  I remember there was a fairly good reason, but I can't remember.

2) The idea of having a default ip-address/resolve-address such as your
suggestion to use all zeros = use the default/configured DNS servers is
excellent.

Thanks again,
AJ