[Dnsmasq-discuss] Fwd: troubles with cname

Samuel Martín Moro faust64 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:31:47 BST 2010

I finally realized that my hostname infos didn't include any domain stuff
(just hostname="alpha" in rc.conf, and localhost.localdomain in hosts)
replacing localdomain by my domain name solved the thing

I though I had set the 'auto-concatenate-thing' option, to append my domain
name to requested hosts
or maybe it doesn't works perfectly with cnames?

whatever
it's cool having a real dns without all the bind barbarian thing

Samuel Martín Moro
{EPITECH.} tek4
CamTrace S.A.S

"Nobody wants to say how this works.