[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq service script mssing on RHEL 5.2

Justin McAteer justin.mcateer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:05:55 BST 2010

Kurt,

My mistake. It appears that the init script we are using is not part of the
standard repository, but something we have added locally. As I recall, I
found this in an RPM package of DNSMasq.

In any case, this script very small, reliable and LSB compliant. I am using
this script with Pacemaker (think next generation Heartbeat) and it passed
all of the LSB compliance requirements with flying colors. I have been very
happy with this Init script.

Thanks,
Justin