[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq as dhcp-relay?

Douglas Mortensen doug at impalanetworks.com
Thu May 13 00:34:27 BST 2010

I'm using Untangle UTM, which uses dnsmasq as its DNS/DHCP server. We are in an active directory domain environment and prefer to use DHCP helpers to send all DHCP request broadcasts to one of our windows servers on a different subnet. Is there an option that I can enable to make dnsmasq forward all DHCP broadcasts to a DHCP server on another subnet, instead of handling them itself?

I've looked at the mailing list archives, but can't find a definitive answer on this one. I appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
-
Doug Mortensen
Network Consultant