[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq responding to DHCPINFORM only

Nabeel Jafferali nabeel at jazinga.com
Tue Aug 17 19:19:28 BST 2010

I got a little further, updated dnsmasq to 2.52 and specified
dhcprange=192.168.10.0,proxy. I realize the documentation says this works
with pxe-service, but I was hoping it would also work with dhcp-option - but
it does not. With log-dhcp set, I see items in the syslog that correspond to
the client device's DHCPINFORM requests, but dnsmasq does not seem to
respond.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

--

Nabeel Jafferali