[Dnsmasq-discuss] Configuring Dnsmasq for DHCP option 125

art.cremin at lakecommunications.com art.cremin at lakecommunications.com
Tue Oct 5 13:22:23 BST 2010

Hi,
Using Dnsmasq 2.55, I need to respond to a DHCP discovery containing
option 124 with an enterprise number.  My response should be an offer
containing Option 125, enterprise number, data length, and a
vendor-specific data block.  Unfortunately I cannot understand the man
page well enough to answer the following question for myself!
How do I configure Dnsmasq to make this response?
Thanks
Art Cremin

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify mailadmin at lakecommunications.com

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses and other security threats.

Registered Office: Lake Communications Ltd, Beech House, Greenhills Road, Dublin 24, Ireland.
Registered No. 	59890