[Dnsmasq-discuss] Icon/logo for dnsmasq?

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 23:13:01 BST 2010

On 10/21/2010 07:29 AM, Simon Kelley wrote:
> Justin Clift wrote:
>> On 10/16/2010 07:41 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
>> <snip>
>>>      http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirtualNetworking#DNS_.26_DHCP
>>
>> Forgot to mention, it was updated over the weekend with something
>> more decent.  If anyone ones the source graphics file, happy to
>> share them. (they're in public git anyway) :>
>>
> I rather like that. I'm happy to add it to the dnsmasq distribution and
> webpages, if I may?

For sure.  Happy to help.  :)

The Inkscape source version of the file (in Inkscape SVG format) is
here:

http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-media.git;a=blob_plain;f=svg/dnsmasq_icon.svg;hb=HEAD

If you're familiar with Inkscape (www.inkscape.org), you can pretty much
load it and export it to png/jpb/etc at whatever size you want.  The
SVG is a vector format, so scales nicely. :)

Though, I can export it for you to jpg/png/whatever if you want, in case
you're not familiar with Inkscape?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift