[Dnsmasq-discuss] Can one produce a list of IP's assigned by DHCP

Santiago Zarate santiago at zarate.net.ve
Mon Dec 20 21:59:52 GMT 2010

if im not mistaken, you can pass a SIGUSR1 signal to the dnsmasq
process... it should send what's inside to the log...

Check here: http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/docs/setup.html
under

Other configuration details:

Sending SIGUSR1 (killall -10 dnsmasq) to the dnsmasq process will
cause to to write cache usage statisticss to the log, typically
/var/log/syslog or /var/log/messages.