[Dnsmasq-discuss] Dnsmasq startup on a Mac

Andrew Sweeney asween16 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 16:44:09 GMT 2011

Hi,

I am testing some dhcp support with dnsmasq on my mac. I don't want to affect my network accidentally so I need to start it up on my own.

It is starting automatically when I boot. I am fairly new to macports but it looks like it is running a script in the file

/opt/local/var/macports/software/dnsmasq/2.55_1/Library/LaunchDaemons /org.macports.dnsmasq.plist

How do I disable the automatic startup? Just remove this file? Or is there another file that need s to be modified.

Thanks
Andy