[Dnsmasq-discuss] Bonding interactions with dnsmasq: ip address allocation

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Wed Mar 30 21:07:37 BST 2011

A few weeks back, someone came up with a valid use-case for being able
to allocate IP addreses sequentially, and this looks like a second one.

If you use

http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/test-releases/dnsmasq-2.58test5.tar.gz

and the new

 --dhcp-sequential-ip

flag, then the machines will get sequential addresses which should, I
think, solve the problem.

HTH

Simon.