[Dnsmasq-discuss] DHCP serving more than one DNS servers

Matti Viljanen matti.viljanen at wippies.com
Tue May 31 06:34:18 BST 2011

Hi,

I'm configuring DNSMasq and so far so good! The server's running Ubuntu
11.04 64-bit, fresh install yesterday.

Howeverm I am unable to configure DNSMasq in such way that it would give
the DHCP clients information about two DNS servers. I want the first one
to be the server itself, and the second(ary) server would then be my
ADSL box. I believe one of these is right:

dhcp-option=5,0.0.0.0,10.10.10.1

or

dhcp-option=5,0.0.0.0
dhcp-option=5,10.10.10.1

My Win7 laptop just doesn't seem to get it, and I have currently no
other computer to test it.

Any hints?

Thanks,
--