[Dnsmasq-discuss] Domain address binding excluding subdomains.

0xception 0xception at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:28:40 GMT 2011

Hello,

I have a little project that I'm working on that requires domain
binding to a proxy. For this I'm using dnsmasq -A option to set the
address IP for the domain. I've run into an issue however, I want to
bind a domain like example.com but i would like all subdomains like
sub.example.com to not be bound and continue on through to the
upstream DNS and resolve correctly.

Is this possible and if so how could I go about setting this up?

Thanks for any help.