[Dnsmasq-discuss] git/svn/cvs? dnscrypt support?

Jason dnsmasq at lakedaemon.net
Thu Dec 8 15:48:56 GMT 2011

Simon,

I found this [1] comment from 2010 regarding source control.  Have you
considered migrating to one?  I only ask because I'm partial to git (I
use it all day, every day ;-) ), and I'd like to submit a patch.

I saw this announcement [2] crop up, with code here [3] and I was
wondering about adding the feature directly into dnsmasq.  Obviously,
opendns is the first to implement it, but hopefully others will roll it
out as well.

The licensing seems very favorable (basically, MIT/BSD).

It would be nice if they made a library dnsmasq could link against...

thx,

Jason.

[1]
http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2010q2/003922.html