[Dnsmasq-discuss] Some clients get wrong IP

Claes Parflo claes.parflo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:46:09 GMT 2011

Thanks. So if I understand you correctly. If I want to add a camera fresh from the manufacturer it wouldn't be a problem. Since it doesn't exist in any lease file it should get the MAC bonded IP as specified? If I want to test than I have to edit dnsmasq.leases to get it correct immidiately.

By the way, after the 20m lease expired I use for testing purposes the IP was automatically correct in leases file…

Thanks again,

Classee