[Dnsmasq-discuss] proxy dhcp does not send dhcp-options

Jochen Dekeyser jochen.dekeyser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:46:12 BST 2012

I already tried to use dhcp-option-force but it does not make any difference...

My testcase (= dnsmasq as full dhcp vs dnsmasq as proxy dhcp) was
tested on the same client, so the full dhcp sends dhcp-options, the
proxy dhcp does not send my dhcp-options...

I now even checked it with Wireshark and the client does ask for all
the specified parameters (and lots of others)...

Thx for reply!
Jochen