[Dnsmasq-discuss] release for debian / ARMv5?

Modem Man modem-man at gmx.net
Fri May 25 14:00:33 BST 2012

Can anyone tell me, if and where I can get a Debian "testing" version of
IPv6 enabled DnsMasq for Squeeze 2.6.38.8 armv5tel?
I don't like to compile it by myself, so I hope anybody here has contact
to the .deb packet maintainer here , or just knows about the state.

Same question aplies for SlugOS/LE 5.3 (2.6.27.8) from Optware with:
    Dnsmasq version 2.47  Copyright (C) 2000-2009 Simon Kelley
    Compile time options IPv6 GNU-getopt no-DBus no-I18N TFTP

regards,
MM