[Dnsmasq-discuss] IPv6 DNS name registration?

Chris O'Shea oshea.chris.james at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:35:43 BST 2012

Hello,

Fixed it now, thank you for your help.

You assumption was correct about fqdn.  The problem that was
encountered previously was that we were in fact not using a fully
qualified domain name (despite that being the very nature of fqdn...).
 Once we retried it with "host1.me.com" instead of merely "host1" the
host successfully registered itself with the server.

Thank you for you support in this area.

Best Regards,

Chris.