[Dnsmasq-discuss] New job vacancy - see details

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Wed Jul 18 22:43:04 BST 2012

On 18/07/12 20:18, Bill C Riemers wrote:
> Is there anyway to update the mailing list to block this repeated spam?

Apologies for this. Checking my logs, my copies of these messages have
been caught be Spamassassin, so I've not seen them or been aware of the
problem.

Only addresses subscribed to the list are allowed to post, which should
stop spam, but it looks like the spammer is using a forged From: line
which includes dnsmasq-disuss at thekelleys.org.uk and my own email
address, and that's getting the mail through.

Suggestions on how to configure mailman to catch this gratefully
received....