[Dnsmasq-discuss] local DNS with multiple NIC?

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Tue Sep 18 14:30:15 BST 2012

Oh, i just found out my previous statement was inaccurate. /me learns
something every day :)
quoting Simon

The important information is the address that the query was sent _to_,
 it's that which is used to do the filtering, not the address it was sent
 from.

Informative discussion follows here
lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2012q1/005547.html